Consult our doctors online
Our eConsult service lets you:
Request advice and treatment from our practice online
Get self-help advice for hundreds of common conditions
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR 2020 FLU CLINICS PLEASE VIEW THE DEDICATED PAGE IN THE ‘INFORMATION’ TAB ABOVE
Providing medical services to over 12,500 patients in Bury St Edmunds and 7500 in Brandon , the doctors, medical staff and support staff work from the purpose-built, well-maintained surgeries to support the healthcare needs of their patients.
Professional and friendly staff of all ages will make you feel welcome and put you at your ease.
Swan Surgery is a training practice and has GP registrars and junior doctors from West Suffolk Hospital.
WHY JOIN US
Accessibility makes the surgeries popular. Swan Surgery is close to the centre of Bury St Edmunds and has its own parking. Forest Surgery has a free public car park in front of the surgery.
To fit with a modern lifestyle our communications technology makes contacting us as convenient as possible.
Our extended opening hours give you more opportunity to see a doctor or nurse around your other commitments.
Prescriptions can be ordered via telephone, online or in the surgeries and are processed within 48 hours.
Urgent medical conditions can be seen within 24 hours by a Doctor, Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse.
Registering with us is quick and easy.
Check you live in the practice area for the surgery you wish to register with and either complete the registration forms or drop into the surgery and speak to any receptionist on the front desk.
We require a form of identification upon registration.
- 22.09.20 - Surgery closurePlease note the Surgery and Dispensary will be closed on 22nd September 2020, 12.30 - 18.30pm for training. A service for urgent medical need is provi...Continue Reading
- 05.08.20 - West Suffolk Hospital PhlebotomyPlease see below the link for booking Phlebotomy appointments which will help support social distancing and reduce waiting times. Booked appointments ...Continue Reading
- 14.07.20 - Attending your appointmentGuidance to keep you safe when attending your appointment Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a major impact on the NHS. As a result, you may h...Continue Reading
- 28.06.20 - Survey requestYou are invited to complete this survey: https://surveys.eahsn.org/zs/BQhQMAContinue Reading
- 22.06.20 - Saturday openingWe remain closed of Saturdays until further notice, this includes the Dispensary. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Continue Reading
- 15th June 2020 - Cervical Screening Awareness WeekDelayed or cancelled #CervicalScreening? Worried about attending? Don’t know what to expect? It’s #CervicalScreeningAwarenessWeek and @JoTrust wa...Continue Reading
- 05.06.20 - BSE PCN HUBFrom Monday 8th June 2020 we will be changing how the Practice is accessed. We are pleased to say this is due to reducing the size of the Bury St Edmu...Continue Reading
- 01.06.20 - Antibody TestingIn line with national guidance, antibody testing (to see if you have had Coronavirus) will be rolled out in Suffolk in a safe and phased way. It has b...Continue Reading
- 19.05.20 - Saturday openingPlease be aware that we are not planning to be open on Saturday's until July 2020. This will include our Dispensary so please make arrangements to col...Continue Reading
- 23.04.20 - Dispensary opening timesPlease be advised that our Dispensary will be closed this Saturday morning (25.04.20). We will be open again from 08.00 am on 27.04.20.Continue Reading
- Covid-19 update 10.04.20We are open every day over Easter for any urgent calls. This is to provide additional capacity to ensure NHS111 has the capacity it needs.Continue Reading
- Phlebotomy - 06.04.20Phlebotomy Outpatient Service West Suffolk Hospital New Opening Hours during the COVID-19 Crisis Please note that from Tues...Continue Reading
- Covid-19 update - 28.03.20For our Swan Surgery patients you will notice a few changes to the way we are operating from Monday 30th March and until further notice. ...Continue Reading
- NHS Volunteer CampaignHelping Us to Help You – The NHS Volunteer campaign - 25/3/2020 What is the NHS Volunteer campaign? The NHS Volunteer campaign is a new init...Continue Reading
- Covid-19 update 19.03.2020We currently have members of our team off work as a result of being unwell or self-isolating – this clearly affects our ability to maintain our serv...Continue Reading
- Covid-19 update - 13.03.2020First a reminder: DO NOT attend the surgery if you have a new continuous cough or a fever (high temperature). Please follow the advice at: www.nhs.uk...Continue Reading