If you are a Swan Surgery patient why not pop in to a pre-diabetes education morning on Saturday 8th February 9:30 – 11:30. Take this opportunity to get up-to-date information about pre-diabetes as well as learning practical skills which you may find helpful to manage your condition.
On offer during the session we have:
• NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme – find out all you need to know about this ground-breaking National Health initiative
• Chat with a weight management expert from One Life Suffolk to see if their free weight Management programme could work for you
• Meet and talk to others in the same situation
• Have your healthcare record updated with current your current height, weight and BMI stats
• Join in on a short Health Walk from the Practice at 11.30 – give it a try, regular Health Walks are running all across Suffolk and are a great way to get out and enjoy the Suffolk Countryside and meet new people
For more information please use our ‘Live WebChat’ facility at www.swansurgery.org,uk