We are improving the way we communicate with our patients using “MJog Patient Messaging Service”
We use MJog, a fully automated text and email messaging service designed to reduce no shows and uptake of clinics such as ‘flu vaccinations by allowing a fast and easy stream of communication between the Surgery and our patients.
Please ensure we have your mobile numbers, download the App and you will benefit from the following:
- Free to use – it is free to download with no message costs.
- Simple to use – MJog Messenger is self explanatory with clear details including links and buttons to complete app interactions – familiar and recognisable styling.
- More informative messages, compared to SMS, with styled text and images allowing for clear and branded Practice communications.
- Convenient communications – the app provides a straightforward view of documents including pdfs and letters the practice sends via the app which is delivered to one device (accessible across multiple).
- Easy access – it’s a simple process to cancel appointments in ‘one click’, provide feedback to FFT, or complete patient surveys.
- Informative, relevant and efficient communications received – letter, pictures, links etc. all contained in one message.
- Provides quick access to Google Maps, Facebook and other apps so patients can stay in touch with your Practice.
- Building greater online engagement with our patients.